Well, I was all set to really begin work on my long-delayed Keflings and ponies picture after writing my last journal entry. But the last couple of weeks have been a royal mess, greatly limiting my ability to do artwork.
First, just a short time after that last journal entry, long-simmering problems with one of the more disruptive members of the Lusty Seapony rp chatrooms finally came to a head. And completely and utterly exploded. The anger that swept through the group left my mind in turmoil (and pretty much everyone else's as well), which wasn't very conducive to working on artwork. Then, just as things were finally calming down, I got sick. Typically, when I get sick, the illness doesn't last more than a day. But this one stuck around for four. And just as that was clearing up, long-simmering problems with the other highly divisive member of the rp group finally exploded...
Thankfully, things seem to have finally calmed down at this point. The illness is long past, and while the detonations in the group caused a lot of roiling emotions, they also resulted in these long-standing problems (and the people causing them) being confronted instead of ignored. So things should run much more smoothly in the group from now on.
Despite all this chaos, I did manage to get a little bit of work done. So here's where things stand:
Ponies sketched: 8/8
Keflings sketched: 8/8
Ponies vectored: 2/8 - And the third is almost done.
Keflings vectored: 0/8
Background progress: All background sketchwork is complete. Nothing vectored yet.
Things should finally progress now... hopefully.